|Extra virgin olive oil tin||40ml|
|Onions sliced 6mm fresh||150g|
|Mexican chilli oil paste||200g|
|Jackfruit chunks tinned||300g|
|Major light vegetable stock base||500ml|
|Everyday Favourites chopped tomatoes||400g|
|Fresh chopped coriander||20g|
|Sweet potato chunks 2” chunks roasted||500g|
|Cauliflower florets chargrilled||150g|
- Heat a large saucepan and add the oil.
- Sauté the onions until soft then add the paste and cook for five mins.
- Add the red lentils and cook for a further five minutes.
- Stir in the tomato purée and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes. Stir so it doesn’t catch on the bottom, add the Jackfruit.
- Then add the stock, tomatoes and cook the lentils until they are soft then add the cauliflower & sweet potato and cook for a couple of minutes to warm through.
- Finish with the chopped coriander and keep warm until serving.