|For the shell|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||180g|
|Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Pure Cane Caster Sugar||55g|
|Lyle’s Golden Syrup||30g|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, melted||140g|
|For the filling|
|Lyle’s Golden Syrup||60ml|
|Vanilla bean paste||1tsp|
|Broken meringue pieces||40g|
|Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 170°C . In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Add golden syrup and melted butter and stir until dough forms. Press mixture into a 9” tart pan with a loose bottom, pressing until the dough is smooth. Prick all over with a fork and bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip together the sour cream, double cream, Lye’s Golden Syrup, and vanilla, until soft peaks.
- Add the broken meringue pieces and fold them gently together.
- Transfer the mixture to the tart shell and spread it over.
- Top the tart with mixed berries and dust with some icing sugar.
- Slice and serve.