|Millac Gold Double||500ml|
|Lakeland Dairies butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites parsley||20g|
|Sea salt & milled black pepper||to season|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Wash and clean the mussels, discard open mussels that don't close.
- Melt the Lakeland Dairies butter in a thick bottom pan and add the garlic and onions.
- Pour in the cider and reduce.
- Place in the mussels and cover for 1 minute.
- Pour in the Millac Gold Double and season well, cover for another minute or two until all the mussels are open.
- Stir in the parsley and place into large bowls.
- Pour over the creamy sauce and serve with some freshly baked bread.