|Premium Selection Korean style pork belly strips||5 x 300g|
|Thai Jasmine rice||500g|
|Everyday Favourites quinoa & vegetable mix||500g|
|Toasted sesame oil||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites sweet chilli sauce||80ml|
|Wing yip light soy sauce||15 ml|
|Everyday Favourites eggs||5|
- Cook the rice and quinoa as per instructions and keep warm until needed.
- Follow the grilling instructions to reheat the pork, once hot, set to one side
and keep warm.
- In a large frying pan add the sesame oil and fry the rice and quinoa mxi together.
- Add the juice from 2 limes, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
- Separate the eggs – only the yolks are needed and set to one side.
- Serve the rice mix into warmed bowls and top each one with hte egg yolk.
- Top with the hot Korean pork and toasted peanuts.
- Serve straight to the table for the customer to stir – this will cook the egg yolk.