|Olive oil||3 tbsps|
|Red onion, peeled and finely chopped||1|
|Garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped||1|
|Fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped||1 tbsp|
|Cooked puy or green lentils||1 x 400g can or packet|
|Cirio plum tomatoes||1 x 400g can|
|Red wine vinegar||3 tbsps|
|Italian sausages or any good quality spicy sausage||8|
|Extra virgin olive oil||for drizzling|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Cook for five minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the rosemary and cook for a further minute.
- Add the lentils, tomatoes and vinegar and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for ten minutes. Season with salt and fresh black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the sausages and cook for ten minutes over a medium heat, turning occasionally.
- To serve, pour the lentils into a large serving dish and top with the sausages.
- Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil.