|For the Asian vegetable mix|
|Julienne spring onions||30g|
|Julienne red cabbage||100g|
|Julienne sugar snaps||40g|
|Julienne red onions||30g|
|Julienne Chinese radish||60g|
|Everyday Favourites edamame soya beans||60g|
|For rest of recipe|
|Pier 7 raw Scottish salmon portions (skinless) 140 - 170g||10|
|Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||30ml|
|Wing Yip rice noodles||1kg|
|Asian vegetable mix||500g|
|Lion Korean BBQ sauce||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites sweet chilli sauce||120ml|
|Lee Kum Kee premium dark soy sauce||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites squeezy clear blossom honey||60g|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||15g|
|Crispy fried onions||50g|
- Mix all vegetables together for the Asian vegetable mix.
- Pre heat the chargrill and brush the salmon with oil and teryiaki sauce – grill until cooked all the way through, leave to cool and then flake into chunks.
- Cook the rice noodles and refresh in cold water / drain and set to one side.
- Mix the Asian vegetable mix with the chilled rice noodles.
- Make the dressing by adding the zest and juice of 3 limes, Korean bbq sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, honey and oil, then whisk until emulisified.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set to one side.
- Toss the dressing with the noodles and serve into bowls, then top with the salmon, sesame seeds and crispy onions.