|Callebaut® ruby chocolate callets||225g|
|Callebaut® gold chocolate callets||80g|
|Gluten-free self-raising flour||225g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4|
|Lemon||Juice of 1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat the eggs into the butter mixture.
- Sieve in the flour and mix well.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries and gold callets.
- Pour the mixture into a round tin and bake at 160°C for 35-40 minutes.
- For the ruby ganache, melt the ruby callets in a bain marie and gradually add 100g raspberry puree, followed by the lemon juice.
- Spread the ruby ganache over the top of the cake, chill for 2 hours before cutting.
- For the coulis, mix together the remaining 80g raspberry puree with the icing sugar and serve with raspberries for decoration.