|Tranfield pork sausagemeat||1kg|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||12|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||120g|
|Red cabbage - finely sliced||150g|
|Carrots - julienne||150g|
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar||30ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||20g|
|Casa De Mare lemon juice squeezy||8g|
|Stokes real tomato ketchup||50g|
- Place 80g of gochujang paste and sausage meat into a bowl and mix together – set to one side.
- Soft boil 10 eggs then cool and shell and set to one side.
- With the remaining two eggs set up flour, egg and breadcrumb trays ready to coat the eggs.
- Take the eggs and wrap equal quantities of sausage meat mix around them then pass through flour, egg and breadcrumb mix – set to one side ready to fry.
- Take the red cabbage andcarrots and place into a mixingbowl. Heat the vinegar, sugarand lemon juice until the sugarhas disolved then pour overthe vegetable mix and leave tosteep for 10-15 minutes.
- Deep fry the scotch eggs untilcooked and serve with a littleof the pickled vegetables.
- Mix the remainder of thepaste with the ketchup andserve alongside the pickled vegetables.