|Farmstead boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips||2|
|Medium peppers, different colours, diced||2|
|Large onion, sliced||1|
|Clove of garlic, fine chopped or 1/2 teaspoon Everyday Favourites garlic powder||1|
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites chilli powder or own choice of chilli sauce if preferred||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites wheat flour tortillas, warmed||6-8|
|Grated Everyday Favourites mature Cheddar cheese||300g|
|Fresh coriander||top with|
|Half a lime||a squeeze|
|Optional toppings: guacamole, chopped tomatoes and sour cream||top with|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Marinate the chicken strips in a bowl for 10 minutes with the chilli, cumin, seasoning and garlic.
- Wrap the tortillas in kitchen foil and warm in the oven on low heat until ready to use (120C/100C Fan/Gas ½).
- Cook the marinated chicken for 5-8 minutes in the oil, until thoroughly cooked and browned.
- Fry the onion and peppers and fry for 5 minutes, adding more oil if needed.
- Build the dish by spreading the chicken and vegetable mix over half of the tortillas before added the grated Everyday Favourites mature Cheddar, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice .
- Fold in half and cook on a hot griddle pan for 3 minutes each side.
- Cut each cooked tortilla in half, add optional chosen toppings and enjoy!