|Everyday Favourites plain flour or gluten free flour||200g|
|Baking powder||2 tsps|
|Everyday Favourites salt||½ tsp|
|Baking soda||¼ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites clear blossom honey||85g|
|Everyday Favourites large fresh eggs||2|
|Unsalted butter (melted)||100g|
|Granulated sugar||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 205°C. Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a food processor, process milk, brown sugar, and honey until combined for about 5 seconds.
- Add eggs and process until well combined for another 5 seconds.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the mixture into the well.
- Fold a few times to start combining. Add in the melted butter and blueberries. Fold until the wet ingredients are just moistened.
- Evenly divide the batter into the muffin cups. Sprinkle the granulated sugar evenly on top.
- Bake the muffins until the tops of the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffins come out clean, about 22-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to further cool.
- Serve the muffins warm with a touch of honey.