|Callebaut® 811 Dark Chocolate Callets||350g|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||250g|
|Cocoa powder, sifted||80g|
|Golden caster sugar||400g|
|Everyday Favourites large fresh eggs||6|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour, sifted||130g|
|Crunchy peanut butter||250g|
|Sea salt flakes||½ tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Melt the Callebaut® 811 Dark Chocolate Callets and the unsalted butter in a saucepan placed on a low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and stir through the cocoa powder until you have a smooth mixture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until pale and fluffy. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and fold through until smooth.
- Fold in the flour until the mixture is combined. Grease and line a 27 x 20cm brownie tin and transfer mixture to the tin.
- Place small spoons of the peanut butter on the surface of the mixture and carefully swirl with a spoon or knife to create a nice pattern. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack before slicing.