|Kelly’s cherry bakewell ice cream||2-3 scoops|
|Cherry jam||1 tbsp|
|Whipping cream||top with|
|Everyday Favourites granola||1 tbsp|
|Flaked almonds||a sprinkle|
|Fresh cherries||1 per tart|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Blend two or three scoops of Kelly’s cherry bakewell ice cream with 75ml of milk.
- Spread one tablespoon of cherry jam up the sides of a milkshake takeaway cup or dine-in glass.
- Pour the milkshake into the cup and top with freshly whipped cream.
- To decorate, add one tablespoon of granola, and a sprinkling of flaked almonds
- Top with a ripe cherry and enjoy!
- For a more indulgent freakshake style topping, push a straw through a mini bakewell tart and rest on the top of the glass.