|Everyday Favourites butter or margarine||100ml|
|Ardo onions sliced pre-fried||1kg|
|Everyday Favourites English mustard||2tbs|
|Ardo honey glazed parsnips||1.5kg|
|Ardo duo of carrots chefs cut||1.5kg|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Fry the meat in the butter, add the pre-fried onions, beer and stock.
- Add on top the ginger bread and the mustard and let it simmer until the meat is tender. If necessary, bind the sauce with some cornflour.
- Bake the honey glazed parsnips for 25 minutes at 180-200°c until they are brown and crispy.
- Steam the carrots chefs cut for 5-10 minutes.
- Fry the shallots in some butter, add the carrots and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrots to the turkey sauce and serve with the honey glazed parsnips.