|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites cinnamon stick||1|
|Everyday Favourites puff pastry sheets||2|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Defrost the pineapple and mango and collect the juice.
- Bring the juice to the boil with 50g of cane sugar, vanilla stick, cinnamon, star anise and the cloves. Let reduce to a syrup. Sieve and allow to cool.
- Finish the cooled syrup with mint.
- Bake the pineapple and mango in some butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add the rest of the cane sugar when the fruit starts to colour. Let caramelise.
- Fill 2 large (or 10 small) cake tins with the pineapple and mango and cover with the puff pastry. Press the puff pastry well and bake in the oven (180°C – 20 min).
- Serve warm with some vanilla or yogurt ice cream.