Welcome to Birmingham depot
Our Birmingham depot (also known as Cannock) was built in 2005, employing almost 250 local people across all functions. Based within the West Midlands we deliver as far north as Stoke, as far south as the Malvern border, across to Rugby/Warwick and also Shropshire and West Wales. Our neighbouring depots are Nottingham and Bicester.
Local products and suppliers
Within our Midlands delivery area we also able to tap into the Scottish and South West area to support provenance. We currently have a local fresh meat supplier Onley Oak Farm who supply us with 100% grain fed premium quality beef.
Engaging with our local community
Over recent times, we’ve:
- Sponsored Severn Hospice’s 2018 Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Donated sugar to South Staff Bee Keepers Association helping the vulnerable honey bee currently in decline
- Raised £500 from a departmental bake off for one of our own employees going through gruelling cancer treatment
- Run the Greater Manchester Marathon for Severn Hospice raising £1,120.00 (well one of our staff did!!)
- Donated weekly dress down monies to various local nominated charities
- Completed the ‘Xtreme Go Below Challenge’ (Snowdon) – included zip wire traverses, underground deep blue lakes, rock climb through waterfalls and abseil into complete darkness all whilst raising money for charity
- Hosted Annual Race Days with a raffle supporting various charities.
- Competed in many other yearly charity challenges including: Three Peaks Challenge, Gorge Walking & Raft Race etc.
- Made regular shelter and foodbank donations (Fareshare)