Win a Bidfood hamper!
Terms and conditions
- The competition will open on 12th December 2020 and will close on 8th January 2021 at 5pm. To enter the competition you must:
- Download or stream the ‘Our Hospitality Voices – The Climb’ single on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music etc. via https://slinky.to/TheClimbOHV.
- Share a photo of your favourite memory dining out on your Instagram grid and tag @HospitalityAction and #OurHospitalityVoices
- Tag three friends to help spread the word and get involved
- By uploading a photo (or any material) you confirm that you have the right (or the owner’s permission) to do so. You must not upload any material/photo that is illegal, obscene or defamatory.
- Contact will be made directly with the winner via their Instagram, week commencing 11th If after three attempts the winner is not reachable, we will choose another winner.
- The winner will be announced publicly on Instagram 12th January 2021.
- The winner must prove that he/she has downloaded/streamed the single.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Bidfood reserves the right to ask for ID to certify that the entrant is over 18 years of age.
- The prize is a Bidfood at home hamper worth £100. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and delivery of the hamper to the winner will take approx. 14 days from announcement of the winner. Contents of the hamper will be pre-selected.
- Bidfood reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (including the winner) should there be any reason that could bring Bidfood’s brand into disrepute or the information provided proves to be inaccurate.
- Winners will be chosen by Chef’s Brian Turner CBE and Mark Sargeant.
- This competition is limited to mainland UK and mainland UK residents only.
- The decision of the promotor (Bidfood a trading name of BFS Group Limited) is final.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.