The Great British roast competition
At Knorr Professional, we believe that great dishes start from the base. Add the creativity and skill of a professional and the possibilities are truly endless. Our products are created for chefs, by chefs, which is exactly where the Knorr brand began.
How to get your roast dinner recognised
Enter the Great British roast competition
We’re seeking the most exceptional roast dinners served out of home, as well as the chefs who craft them. So, whether you work in a pub or a hotel, a restaurant or a café – If you serve a roast dinner to the public, then we want to know about it.
The ultimate accompaniment to the ultimate roast
Whilst you’ve spent years perfecting your roast, we’ve spent years perfecting the ultimate gravy to accompany it.
Knorr Professional Gluten Free Gravy Granules are allergen-free and suitable for vegans, so can cater for every roast dinner you serve.
Explore our range
Click ‘Order online’ at the top of the page or speak to your Bidfood representative
Knorr Gluten Free Gravy Granules for meat dishes 25L
Bidfood code: 30646
Knorr Gluten Free Gravy Granules for meat dishes 80L
Bidfood code: 30637
Knorr Gluten Free Gravy Granules for poultry dishes 25L
Bidfood code: 30647
Gravy is a key component in many meals in the food industry. Reduce your menu complexity and cater for every customer with Knorr Professional gravy.
- The UK’s number 1 gluten free gravy*
- No allergens to declare**
- Rich in flavour and smooth consistency with every serve
- A range of flavours and pack formats to suit operator needs:
- Granules for meat: 25L & 80L tub
- Granules for poultry: 25L tub
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Ideal for meat, poultry & vegetable dishes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Comes in 26L and 110L to suit different operator needs
- Easy to prepare: mix in cold water, boil, simmer
* Aggregated wholesaler data. Gravy Report UK (Latest Period 52WE 11 Oct 2020).
** Does not contain allergenic ingredients which require declaration under EU regulation 1169/2011 (Annex II).