- In a deep bowl whisk together the vinegar, soy, maple syrup, hoi sin, sriracha, ginger, crushed chillies, garlic & olive oil - set to one side
- Heat a large frying pan and add the sesame oil - Add the cauliflower and cook for a couple of minutes until seared then turn and add the sliced tofu and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and reduce the heat - tossing the cauliflower & tofu to coat.
- Add the sesame seeds and black pepper then remove from the heat once the cauliflower is tender and cooked and the sauce has glazed.
- Serve into a bowl or plate and top with chopped peanuts, coriander and sliced spring onions.
Looking for a Japanese wholesale food supplier
? Click the link to find out how we can help you.