|Dufrais white wine vinegar||30ml|
|Lee Kum Kee soy sauce||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites maple syrup||30ml|
|Wing Yip hoisin sauce||100ml|
|Blue Dragon sriracha||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||5g|
|Minced fresh garlic||5g|
|Pure olive oil glass (13685)||15ml|
|Prep toasted sesame oil||30ml|
|Cauliflower - florets||1kg|
|Tofoo smoked tofu block||400g|
|Everyday Favourites peppercorn||1g|
|Everyday Favourites salted peanuts||80g|
|Coriander coarsley chopped||15g|
|Sliced spring onions||30g|
- In a deep bowl whisk together the vinegar, soy, maple syrup, hoi sin, sriracha, ginger, crushed chillies, garlic & olive oil – set to one side
- Heat a large frying pan and add the sesame oil – Add the cauliflower and cook for a couple of minutes until seared then turn and add the sliced tofu and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and reduce the heat – tossing the cauliflower & tofu to coat.
- Add the sesame seeds and black pepper then remove from the heat once the cauliflower is tender and cooked and the sauce has glazed.
- Serve into a bowl or plate and top with chopped peanuts, coriander and sliced spring onions.