|Fancy lettuce little gem||0.2g|
|Spring onion trimmed||0.01g|
|Lime loose pack||0.2g|
|Pier 7 raw Scottish salmon portions (skinless)||1 piece|
|Flying goose sriracha hot chilli sauce||30ml|
|Heinz professional mayonnaise||20ml|
|Yutaka rice vinegar||35ml|
|Crispy fried onion||5g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||2g|
|Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce||20g|
|Prep premium toasted sesame oil||3ml|
|Tilda brown 'n' white rice||150g|
|Triple lion three colour quinoa||100g|
|World of spice whole black sesame seeds||1g|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||5g|
- Cook, drain and chill the grains before placing into a bowl.
- Heat the vinegar, sugar and sesame oil and then dress the grains. Set to one side.
- Cook the salmon. Either chargrill or oven roast, basting with the teriyaki sauce. Cook and chill until it is required.
- Dice the watermelon to the same size as the mango pieces.
- Slice the radish, spring onions, red chilli and little gem lettuce. Set them all to one side.
- Toast the sesame seeds and mix with the black sesame seeds – Set to one side.
- Arrange the rice and quinoa into a serving bowl, top with the ingredients and finish off by sprinkling over the sesame seeds and crispy onions.
- Mix the sriracha and mayonnaise together and serve alongside the dish.