|Dale farm low fat natural yoghurt||5g|
|Farmstead chicken breast minced||105g|
|Sweet potato whole||100g|
|Everyday Favourites fancy peas||75g|
|Everyday Favourites individually quick frozen sweetcorn||50g|
|Case De Mare lime juice||3ml|
|Whole piquillo peppers in brine||33.3g|
|Casa De Mare sea salt||0.3g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||0.1g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||0.1g|
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin||0.2g|
|La Espanola pure olive oil||10ml|
|Santa Maria chipotle paste||2g|
|schwartz piri piri seasoning||0.5g|
- Mix the chicken mince with peri peri seasoning, 5 grams of chopped parsley and 5 grams of smoked paprika. Roll the mince into even sized balls and chill.
- Cut the sweet potato into wedges and drizzle with oil. Roast until tender and then add chopped parsley and chilli flakes.
- Place diced onion into a pan and soften with water. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, cumin and chipotle paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the peas, black pepper, and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the low fat yoghurt and crush together. Keep it warm until required.
- Dice the red peppers and add diced red onion, seared corn, olive oil, orange and lime juice before folding in chopped coriander and red chilli.
- Cook the meatballs and finally, serve with the wedges, pea and chipotle crush, and red pepper salsa.