|Boiling chicken or vegetable stock||225ml|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 tbsps|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsps|
|Garlic clove crushed||1|
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground coriander||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground ginger||½ tsp|
|Carrot peeled and grated||1|
|Red pepper - diced||½|
|Red onion - diced||¼|
|Canned chickpeas - rinsed and drained||240g|
|Finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley||2 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Use a ratio of 200-225ml of water per 150g of couscous.
- Add chicken or vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Mix couscous and raisins in a bowl and then add to boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the couscous and then fluff with a fork to separate the grains.
- Add and stir through the carrot, red pepper, onion, chickpeas and parsley.
- To create the dressing, place the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, spices, and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Separate the grains and stir through the carrot, red pepper, onion, chickpeas and parsley.
- Pour over the dressing and toss together until well combined.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.