|For 3 pizza bases|
|Warm water||4 tbsp|
|Durum wheat flour||150g|
|Wheat flour or pizza flour 00||550g|
|For the pesto:|
|Ardo frozen parsley||100g|
|Ardo frozen basil||30g|
|Ardo frozen garlic diced||1 tsp|
|For the topping (per pizza):|
|Ardo cherry tomatoes||2 handfuls|
|Ardo sliced black olives||1 handful|
|Ardo sliced red onion||1 handful|
|Sliced sausage pepperoni||80g|
- First make the pizza base: dissolve the yeast in 4 tablespoons of warm water.
- Add salt, olive oil and the cold water. Then add 150g of durum wheat flour.
- Mix together until there are no lumps in the liquid.
- Gradually add the rest of the flour until the dough no longer sticks to your hands, but still feels a little sticky. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or foil and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Two hours before you need the dough, remove it from the refrigerator and roll out on the work surface in durum wheat flour into 3 pizza bases.
- For the pesto and the topping: blend all the ingredients into a delicious pesto. Spread it out on the pizza base and sprinkle some salt on the pesto.
- Scatter with grated mozzarella, defrosted cherry tomatoes, pepperoni sausage slices, black olives and slices of red onion.
- Bake the pizza on the grill over high heat (circular firing), on a very hot pizza stone. Grill for approx. 12-15 minutes.