- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Place the sausages onto a baking tray and place in the oven. Cook until they are golden brown and above 75c in the middle.
- Whilst the sausages are in the oven, slice the spring onion and red chilli.
- Slice the cooked sausages and set aside.
- Place the pretzels onto another baking tray and place the cheese, sausages, spring onion and red chilli onto the pretzels. Place into the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Place the pretzel onto a serving dish. Place the sauerkraut on top of the pretzel along with the crispy onion and drizzle over the hot sauce.
This recipe is part of the world food trends 2024
, click the link to discover the rest of our food and drink trends 2024