- Blanch the corn and refresh. Set it to one side to drain.
- Add all the spices, oil and blanched corn into one mixing bowl. Tumble them together before chargrilling the corn until it’s cooked.
- Crumble the feta over the top of the corn cobbs, and drizzle with aji dressing and some blackened lime wedges.
- Finish off by topping with some coriander before serving.
- (Aji verde dressing) de-seed the green chilli and roughly chop. Place it into a food blender.
- (Aji verde dressing) Add peeled garlic, chopped spring onion, white wine vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, half of the olive oil and blend them all together until the mixture is smooth.
- (Aji verde dressing) add the coriander as well as the zest and juice from the limes, and blend until it is smooth and a nice vibrant green colour.
- (Aji verde dressing) remove the mixture from the blender and drizzle the remainder of the olive oil in, just before serving.
for more inspiration on creating the perfect summer menu, visit our Celebrate Summer page.