- Cook the pasta as per instructions on pack.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking heat a large heavy based deep frying pan and add the garlic and onions, cook until soft and slightly caramelised.
- Add the tomato sauce, sun dried tomatoes, black olives and capers and cook for 10 minutes until slightly reduced.
- By this stage the pasta should be cooked and drained and added to the sauce, gently coat the pasta with the sauce and serve in your desired bowls.
- Top with the shavings of cheese and serve.
Looking for a wholesale Italian food supplier
? Click the link to find out how we can help you.