|Fresh pineapple chunks||12|
|Red pepper chunks||30 pieces|
|Cook Asia coconut milk||30ml|
|Major Keralan Pan Asian base paste||10g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1g|
|Pure olive oil glass||15g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Everyday Favourites salted peanuts||80g|
|Coriander coarsley chopped||15g|
|Sliced spring onions||30g|
- Cut the mock duck into chunks and then skewer alternating with the pineapple and red pepper and set to one side.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the coconut milk, Keralan paste, red chillies and oil and brush over the skewers.
- Place onto the chargrill and cook evenly – brushing more of the marinade while cooking.
- Once cooked place onto your chosen serving plate and then finish with cracked black pepper, peanuts, coriander and fresh spring onions.
- Serve with a lime wedge and fresh salad.