- Place the chicken thighs into a bowl with the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, jerk seasoning and vegetable oil. Leave this to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° and then line an oven-proof tray.
- Place the chicken on the tray and roast it for 40-45 minutes until it’s golden and tender. Once it’s ready, slice it up and allow it to rest.
- While your chicken is cooking, place the rice, coconut milk, water, garlic and mixed spice into a pan and cook until it’s soft and tender.
- Once your rice is cooked, fold through the beans and peas and place the portions into pots to serve.
- Top each pot with the sliced chicken. Drizzle each one with yoghurt and add a sprinkle of fresh chilli and spring onion to finish.
Looking for a wholesale African food supplier?
Click the link to find out how we can help you.