|Farmstead chicken thigh boneless skinless 80-100g||8 chicken thighs|
|Everyday Favourites sweet chilli sauce||50ml|
|Amoy light soy sauce||50ml|
|World of Spice Jerk Seasoning||20g|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||20ml|
|Tilda Brown 'n' White Rice||550g|
|Cook Asia rich & creamy coconut milk||600ml|
|Everyday Favourites garlic puree||20g|
|Everyday Favourites mixed spice||20g|
|Care Pack red kidney beans||300g|
|Everyday Favourites choice peas||150g|
|Ubley Greek style natural yogurt||100g|
|Spring onion trimmed||1 bunch / 100g|
|Crispy fried onions||100g|
- Place the chicken thighs into a bowl with the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, jerk seasoning and vegetable oil. Leave this to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° and then line an oven-proof tray.
- Place the chicken on the tray and roast it for 40-45 minutes until it’s golden and tender. Once it’s ready, slice it up and allow it to rest.
- While your chicken is cooking, place the rice, coconut milk, water, garlic and mixed spice into a pan and cook until it’s soft and tender.
- Once your rice is cooked, fold through the beans and peas and place the portions into pots to serve.
- Top each pot with the sliced chicken. Drizzle each one with yoghurt and add a sprinkle of fresh chilli and spring onion to finish.