|Scaled and boned fresh hake supremes||10 pieces|
|Plain white flower||100g|
|Free range medium eggs||4|
|Asia pank breadcrumbs||500g|
|Unsalted packet butter||100g|
|Casa de Mare sea salt||5g|
|Whole black pepper||0.5g|
|White thick sliced bloomer||1400g|
|Watercress pre packed||100g|
- Cut the hake into evenly sized fingers. Leave the skin on if you wish.
- Dust with flour, beaten egg and panko crumb. Keep these chilled until required.
- Melt 30g of butter in a pan and add in the peas, salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes and then blend. Add chopped mint to finish.
- Fry the Hake fish fingers at 170c until fully cooked, and allow to rest.
- Butter the bread and spread with the pea mix, then top with the hake fingers. Add a squeeze of lemon, a dollop of tartare sauce and some fresh watercress.
- Serve it up with wedges of lemon and a portion of chips if you wish.