|Farmstead chicken breast fillet skinless 200-230g||10|
|Major Caribbean jerk mari-base||200g|
|Everyday Favourites coating batter mix||300g|
|Schweppes ginger beer glass||200ml|
|Knorr Professional ginger puree||15g|
|Cheese topped bun||10|
|Major Caribbean jerk mari-base||180ml|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||200ml|
|Boiron mango purée||150ml|
- Trim the chicken and cut into even size chunks.
- Marinade the chicken for 2 hours or overnight in jerk marinade.
- Make the batter using the ginger beer as the liquid instead of water, according to the pack instructions.
- Coat the chicken in a little extra dry batter mix, then dip in the batter and deep-fry on 180 for five minutes or until cooked, drain on kitchen paper, keep warm.
- Salsa – deseed and finely dice the tomato, peel and finely dice the red onion, break off leaves of red cabbage, cut into small dice, chop the coriander, mix all together with the ginger and mango chunks.
- Serve in a cheese topped bun.
- Serve with jerk mango mayo.