|Farmstead farm quality chicken breast fillet||150g|
|Thinly sliced red and white onion||1|
|Almond encrusted goats cheese||40g|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||25g|
|Salt and pepper||to season|
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, then mix with the chopped shallots, green pistachios, salt and pepper.
- Form the chicken patties into a rough rectangular shape by hand or use a mould.
- Fry them in olive oil for 5 minutes on each side until seared.
- Add a knob of butter at the end of cooking in order to achieve a golden brown colour.
- Baste with butter.
- Fry the mushrooms in butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut 4 slices of almond and pineapple encrusted goats cheese.
- Slice the Crois’Sandwich and begin to layer the components.
- Serve with side salad and garnish.