- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir onion, bell pepper and garlic into the hot oil until it has softened (for 5-7 minutes).
- Add ground beef into the skillet. Cook and stir until it is crumbly and completely browned. This should take around 7-10 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, olives, raisins, cumin, paprika, oregano, vinegar, ground coriander, sugar and salt.
- Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low, and cook until the mixture is heated through (for 5-10 minutes).
- Finally, serve it up with a side of rice, flatbread and a sprinkle of fresh coriander to garnish.
Find more recipes and inspiration on our UK international food trends in 2024
page or view all of our food and drink trends 2024