- Boil the required amount of corn cobs in salted water until soft and plump.
- Once cooked, char over a flame under the grill.
- To make the butter, mix the chopped chillies, lime zest, and the juice of 3 limes.
- Melt the butter over the corn.
- Finish with slices of spring onions and crushed pork crackling.
- Serve with a charred lime wedge as garnish, and fresh coriander shoots.
- Add crumbled feta over the top to create an authentic Mexican street food effect.
- You could add roast chicken skin utilised from other chicken dishes like chicken thighs.
This recipe is part of the world food trends 2024
, click the link to discover the rest of our food and drink trends 2024