|Big Al’s Prime Burger||1|
|Everyday Favourites Cheddar cheese slice||1|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise to spread on Brioche bun base|
|Rashers of cooked streaky bacon||2|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place Prime Burger onto hot plate at 180/190ºC. Ensure underside of the burger is in contact with the grill for even colouration and cooking.
- Flip after 3 minuets and cook for a further 2.5 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese slice to your burger for last the minute of cooking.
- Ensure the burger has reached a core temperature of 75ºC.
- Place cooked burger to one side to rest and in the meantime chop up 20g of pickle slices into small pieces.
- Next combine the pickle with 15g of chilli mayo and 5g of pickle juice and mix well.
- Toast your brioche bun on the hot plate
- When bun is toasted spread egg mayonnaise on the base of the bun and add your cooked Prime burger with cheese.
- Then add 2 rashers of cooked streaky bacon and on top place your chilli mayo / pickle mixture.
- Top with crispy onions and your brioche lid and enjoy!