|Strong plain flour||200g|
|Instant dried yeast||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites UHT dairy whipping cream||60ml|
|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets||75g|
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl to create a sticky dough. Leave the dough to rise until it has doubled in size.
- Kneed the dough on a floured surface then use a sharp, un-serrated knife to chop the dough into 16 pieces.
- Roll into round balls.
- Place the dough onto a greased baking tray and leave them to rest for a few minutes before baking.
- Bake at 240°C for 6 minutes.
- While the dough balls bake, make the chocolate sauce by placing the cream and chocolate in a small bowl and heat gradually in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until you have a smooth, creamy chocolate sauce.
- Serve the dough balls while warm and soft with a bowl of the chocolate dipping sauce.