New online account FAQs
- Must provide details of their home address dating back 3 years along with details of their business.
- All applicants are credit checked to their home address in addition to their business. We will also check the electoral roll for proof of the address.
We will need proof of your current address to complete your application. If we can’t locate you using the electoral roll we will contact you to supply some further supporting documentation.
We will ask you for the name of the partnership and also the home address details of the partner submitting the application.
We will require your limited company name and number as registered with Companies House.
This is a mandatory field and it will need be included on your application form. Your registration number can be found on the Companies House website.
- Each application will be assessed on an individual basis. Should Bidfood not be able to offer credit facilities in the first instance, payment by card when ordering online via Bidfood Direct is an option.
- If you would like to appeal a decision made regarding the credit facility you are offered, please contact your local business manager or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidfood payment terms are 16 days from month end. For example; goods purchased in January should be settled by the 15th February and so on so to ensure you don’t exceed your credit limit before the 16th we recommend customers request a credit limit of 1½ times their monthly expenditure.
- No. Each application will be assessed on an individual basis.
- You will be notified of the credit limit approved once the application has been processed.
- If you would like to appeal the credit facility offered, you can, via your local account manager or email email@example.com
Bidfood payment terms are 16 days from month end. For example goods purchased in January should be settled by the 15th February and so on.
Please select pay by ‘ Direct Debit’ under the payment options screen, and a member of the Accounts Receivable team will be in touch in with you to set this up soon.
We also offer payment at time of order by card for orders placed online via Bidfood Direct.
Invoices are delivered with your goods. Statements are issued at the end of each month and sent via email to the address provided on the billing screen of your application. We will also enrol you to our My Documents self-service portal to allow you to view your invoices.
We aim to process your application for credit within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) and will notify you by email of your account number and other useful information.As soon as you have received your account number, you will be able to register for our online shop, Bidfood Direct. See www.bidfood.co.uk/bidfood-direct for details.
- Please contact your Business Manager if known, otherwise email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your existing account number and the new delivery point.
- If you require an increase in your credit limit to facilitate the new delivery point please let us know.
Please contact email@example.com with details of your existing account number and the changes required.