|Premium Selection goose fat roast potatoes||200g|
|Pigs in blankets (cooked)||10|
|Stonebaked sourdough baguette||1|
|Everyday Favourites walnuts||50g|
|Macaroni and cheese bites||8|
|Black truffle oil||2ml|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||50ml|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||75g|
|Garlic and parsley butter||40g|
|Everyday Favourites clear blossom honey||20g|
- Remove the lid and the wrap from the camembert and place back in the base of the box. Bake in the oven with the roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, the baguette and the walnuts.
- Deep fry the macaroni and cheese bites and warm the mulled wine, keeping everything warm.
- Mix the truffle oil and mayonnaise together to serve with the roast potatoes and put into a dip dish, also put the cranberry sauce into a dip dish.
- While the baguette is still hot, slice and brush heavily with the garlic butter so it melts.
- Drizzle the honey over the camembert and sprinkle the walnuts.
- Place all ingredients onto a nice board, using buckets for the roast potatoes and pigs in blankets. Serve with the warm mulled wine.