|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites plain white flour||55g|
|Cravendale whole milk||250ml|
|Everyday Favourites English mustard||1 and a half tablespoons|
|Lea & Perrins Worcestshire sauce (glass)||half tablespoon|
|London Pride ale||5ml|
|Everyday Favourites mild white cheddar cheese||120g|
|Everyday Favourites part baked small white baguette||4 slices|
- Melt the butter in a thick bottomed pan and add flour to make a roux.
- Slowly blend in the milk and cook out add seasoning.
- Add mustard, grated cheese, ale and Worcestershire sauce to the mixture.
- Toast bread on 1 side and spread the mixture thickly on the other side.
- Place under a hot grill and brown, serve immediately.