|Vegan pancetta cubes||450g|
|Everyday Favourites petit pois||300g|
|Flat parsley (chopped)||30g|
|Vegan Italian style grated hard cheese||50g|
- In a deep frying pan add half the oil and quickly cook the vegan style pancetta – remove and drain on paper
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
- Add the remainder of the oil to the frying pan and cook diced onions, garlic, mushrooms and then add the sauce.
- Add the peas and pancetta and bring to required temperature.
- Add the cooked spaghetti with a little of the cooking water and coat evenly with the sauce.
- Add fresh chopped parsley, top with the vegan Italian style hard cheese and serve