|Alpro Professional soya milk||1ltr|
|Kerrymaid premium baking||50g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||80g|
|Vegan grated Cheddar||100g|
|Vegan grated parmesan||80g|
|Alpro soya single cream alternative||80g|
|Cooked butternut squash||100g|
|Maldon sea salt||4g|
|Everyday Favourites macaroni||500g|
1. In a saucepan add the oil and milk and warm through. In another pan melt the Kerrymaid, stir in the flour and cook out.
2. Slowly blend the milk mix into the flour until a smooth sauce is formed.
3. Blend in the vegan cheese, cream alternative and cooked butternut squash and season with salt.
4. Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta and bake for 5 minutes in a very hot oven.
5. Once cooked leave to cool slightly and serve.