|Everyday Favourites garam masala||44g|
|Everyday Favourites ground coriander||31g|
|Everyday Favourites ground turmeric||44g|
|Everyday Favourites madras curry powder|
|Soft brown sugar||45g|
|Everyday Favourites desiccated coconut||40g|
|Vegan lamb pieces||550g|
|Everyday Favourites chopped leaf spinach||200g|
|Everyday Favourites wheat flour tortilla||10|
- In a large pan add the oil and heat.
- Chop the onions, peppers, garlic, ginger, green and red chillies then add to the pan and cook slowly for 10-15 mins.
- Add the tomato puree and cook out for 10-15 mins on a low heat.
- Then add the spices - reserving half of the turmeric for the fries and cook out on a low heat for another 15-20 mins (you may need to add a little water to stop the spices from burning).
- Then add the brown sugar, coconut, salt, tomato base and continue to cook for 5-6 mins.
- Add the vegan lamb pieces and spinach and warm through.
- Finish with chopped coriander (reserving some for garnish).
- Cook the fries as per the manufacturers instructions and tumble with the remainder of the turmeric.
- Warm the tortilla and pile in the fries and vegan lamb mix then roll and cut.
- Serve with more coriander, a wedge of lemon and turmeric fries.