|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||50ml|
|Santa Maria Kerala curry spice mix||50g|
|Knorr Professional ginger purée||10g|
|Spring onions - sliced||50g|
|Coriander - chopped||50g|
|Maggi coconut milk powder||50g|
|Chickpeas in water||200ml|
|Pineapple pieces in juice||200g|
- Heat the oil in a pan, once warm add the Quorn and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spice mix, ginger, garlic and spring onions cook for three minutes until the spices are toasted.
- Mix up the coconut milk powder with the water as per instructions.
- Add the coriander and the tomatoes and fold in. Then add the coconut milk and the chickpeas and cook until the sauce is reduced and thick.
- Add the pineapple and bring up to 72°C before serving with rice.