|Everyday Favourites puff pastry block||350g|
|Everyday Favourites button brussels sprouts||120g|
|Red onion wedges 1/8ths||180g|
|Diced butternut squash||200g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||50g|
|Pure olive oil glass||30ml|
|Maldon sea salt||3g|
|Whole cashew nuts||40g|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||100g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
- Roast the vegetables/defrost pastry and roll. Roll the pastry out and cut to a 24cm round then place on a parchment lined baking tray,place into the fridge until required.
- Mix the vegetables together on a tray and drizzle with maple syrup,olive oil and salt and then roast for 15-20 minutes on 180c until cooked. Once cooked remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped thyme,chopped cashews and allow to cool.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge then mark (but do not cut through) an 12cm inner circle and with a knife, cut a cross into the centre of the pastry, leaving 4 equal wedges of pasty that are still attached to the main circle. Now make 4 more cuts leaving 8 equal sized wedges that are still attached to the main circle.
- Spread the cranberry sauce around the main circle and then top with the cooled vegetable mix.
- Bring one point of the centre pastry over the filling, at the same time bring the outer edge of pastry inwards. Press them both together firmly and continue until you have a wreath shape.
- Brush with a little olive oil and dust with black pepper.
- Cook in the oven at 200c for 20 minutes and leave to rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.