|Mixed fresh mushrooms||200g|
|Dried porcini mushrooms||20g|
|Everyday Favourites bay leaves||1|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites white bloomer bread (sliced)||4|
|Sprig of thyme||1|
|Mixed Creole peppers||to taste|
- Chop the shallots and sauté in the butter with the bay leaf and thyme.
- Add the fillet cut into 4 slices and brown all sides.
- Add the dried mushrooms, the stock and the Cirio sieved tomatoes.
- Reduce the heat and cover. Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- In another pan, melt the remaining butter and add the mushrooms.
- Let them brown over medium heat, season with salt and pepper and remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
- Place the slices of bread in the pan, browning all sides well.
- Serve the thinly sliced fillet, alternate with mushrooms by composing a tower of from the bread slices, garnish with the deglazed sauce cooking liquid and serve.