|Twinings The Full English or All Day Decaffeinated pyramid teabag||1|
|Freshly boiled water||120ml|
|Monin passionfruit syrup||1-2 pumps|
|Fresh lemon, mint and orange slices||to garnish|
|Ice||for one large jar|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Exotic, sweet passionfruit syrup infuses the golden taste of English breakfast for a glass of summer passion.
Serving method: use a cocktail shaker to make iced tea easy.
- Infuse The Full English or All Day Decaffeinated teabag in 120ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes in the shaker.
- While your tea is infusing, prepare a jar glass with ice.
- Discard the teabag and add 1-2 pumps of Monin Passionfruit syrup and a fresh wedge of lemon and orange slices into the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice, secure and shake well.
- Pour into the ice filled jar glass and serve with mint on the rim of the glass and a paper straw.
Tip: try adding a squeeze of fresh lemon, agave nectar or honey to sweeten further.