|Twinings The Full English or All Day Decaffeinated pyramid teabag||1|
|Freshly boiled water||120ml|
|Pumps Monin lemon syrup||1-2|
|Fresh lemon and mint||to garnish|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Enjoy the full flavour of a Twinings loose leaf tea blended with the fresh zest of citrusy lemons, slightly sweetened; and hand shaken over ice.
Serving method: Use a cocktail shaker to make iced tea easily.
- Infuse the Full English or All Day decaffeinated teabag in 120ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes in the shaker.
- While your tea is infusing, prepare a highball glass with ice.
- Discard the teabag and add 1-2 pumps of Monin lemon syrup and a fresh wedge of lemon into the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice, secure and shake well.
- Pour into the ice filled highball glass and serve with a slice of lemon or mint on the rim of the glass and a straw.
Tip: try adding a squeeze of fresh lemon, a few lemon slices and a bit of brown sugar, agave nectar or honey to sweeten further.