|Napolina extra virgin olive oil||4 tbsps|
|Napolina balsamic vinegar||2 tbsps|
|Clove of garlic, finely chopped||1|
|Small red onion, finely chopped||1|
|160g cans tuna, drained||2|
|Napolina butter beans, drained||400g|
|Napolina red kidney beans, drained||400g|
|Cherry tomato, halved||150g|
|Chopped flat-leaf parsley||a handful|
|Salt and black pepper||to taste|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Finely chop the onion and halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Drain the butter beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn and tuna and add to the bowl as well.
- Stir the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar altogether until well mixed.
- Pour over the beans and tuna and add the chopped parsley before mixing thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.