|Napolina extra virgin olive oil
|Napolina balsamic vinegar
|Clove of garlic, finely chopped
|Small red onion, finely chopped
|160g cans tuna, drained
|Napolina butter beans, drained
|Napolina red kidney beans, drained
|Cherry tomato, halved
|Chopped flat-leaf parsley
|Salt and black pepper
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Finely chop the onion and halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Drain the butter beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn and tuna and add to the bowl as well.
- Stir the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar altogether until well mixed.
- Pour over the beans and tuna and add the chopped parsley before mixing thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.