|Birds ice cream mix||135g|
|Millac gold cream||270g|
|Carnation caramel condensed milk||25g|
- Place the ice cream mix in a bowl then gradually add the cream and then whisk on high speed for approximately 5 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Then in two separate bowls add firstly the Nutella into one bowl and then the caramel into another.
- Then divide the ice cream mix evenly into the two bowls leaving a third in the mixer.
- Then fold through the Nutella and caramel into the ice cream mix.
- Once all folded through place the mixes into three separate piping bags and pipe into glasses layering the three mousses up.
- Place in a fridge and allow to set and chill for 1 hour.