|Blue dragon tofu box||3kg|
|Middletons gluten-free batter mix||400g|
|Seaweed sheets||10 sheets|
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar||50g|
|Everyday Favourites coated thin cut fries skin on 9mm||1kg|
- Make the batter as per the batter mix instructions.
- Cut the tofu into fish fillet shapes (150g) and drizzle each with 5g of white wine vinegar.
- Wrap the tofu in seaweed sheets.
- Dust in rice flour and then batter.
- Deep fry at 180c until the batter is golden and crispy.
- Serve with chips and minted crushed peas.