|Shallot, carrot, celery, rosemary, lamb stock, red wine||200g|
|Tilda basmati & wild rice||200g|
|Onion, finely chopped||1|
|Garlic cloves, crushed||2|
|Manchego ewe’s cheese, grated||100g|
|Black olives, chopped||60g|
|Basil, chopped||2 tbsps|
|Beef tomatoes, remove top and seeds||4|
|Olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, garlic||for drizzling|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Seal the lamb neck and place in a tray with the vegetables, rosemary, lamb stock & red wine, then cook slowly at 100˚C for 4 hours or until meat is tender. Allow the meat to cool before picking it down, pass off the liquid and reduce it by half, then reserve for the sauce.
- Cook the Tilda basmati & wild rice as indicated on the packet, then drain.
- Sweat off the onion, garlic and anchovies in a little olive oil, then add to the rice and mix in the grated manchego cheese, black olives, lamb neck meat and basil, then season.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture, put the tops back on and then place on a tray. Drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, sea salt and garlic cloves. Cook at 180˚C for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve with the lamb jus.