|The Authentic Food Co. Louisiana burrito fill||1 x pack|
|10 - 12cm tortilla||12|
|Corn flour||1 x tbsp|
- Defrost Louisiana burrito fill to fridge temperature.
- Mix Louisiana sauce and rice mix together.
- Mix together corn flour with a little boiling water and whisk to create a sticky gum – this will be your food ‘glue’.
- Take 1 x 10 – 12cm tortilla and brush the edges with the food glue.
- Place a dessert spoon of the Louisiana mix into the tortilla and fold in the same way you would a spring roll.
- Allow to chill for 20 minutes in the fridge to help the glue to seal.
- Deep fry at 175°c for approximately 4 minutes until golden brown.